Πέμπτη 25 Μαΐου 2017

The eyes of my sky

As the eyes of the sky,cast their raindrops on my face and the eyes of an angel...mirror shadows of my soul...
I dance alone on a lonely floor...
It's my steps not my voice,
shattering my sound of silence as I hug your absence,trying to capture your soul...
As my steps take me to my most pure feelings...
I pretend...I hear your wisper...I pretend ...I feel your warmth...
What an eternity this is...that lasts only for a tango...
For as long as I remember and as much as I can love...
I'm trapped ...on the lonely floor.
A fragment of time is all it takes to create my image in your eyes...while a second holds my life in the sky of your eyes...and then the music stops and the time stands still as I turn and disappear alone...from the lonely floor...
"The eyes of my sky"
from "Like an old love's  diary"poetry collection- written by Anais Zolie
May 2017

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: